: I Have Arrived! Yo hoo! :

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 6, 2008

Another 500g.....

I am glad to announce that at 32 week, I have put on another 500g which adds up to a total of 1.8kg. :)

Doc A says I am an average baby and my weight is still fine. Phew! Still have another 8 more weeks to go for my weight gain so Mummy, dun worry too much k!

Today, Mummy thanked God for a good sunny weather as she managed to wash up the mattress protectors, flannel blanket, towels, baby slings and some pillow covers. Still have some more to wash but will be in time for my arrival. Can't wait to sleep in my new bed as the space in the womb is really getting more restrictive.

Daddy has a Greek test tomorrow. He is always anxious over his Greek as it is not an easy language to master but I know he will be doing fine as he has an Almighty God! All the best Daddy, you can do it!

Tomorrow is the last antenatal class that Mummy and Daddy are attending and after which they will be officially certified as "Well prepared Mum and Dad". Mummy and Daddy pray that they will be able to do their best and do it well in taking care of me and applying what they have learnt from Mrs Wong.

Do continue to pray for Mummy and I and that Mummy will have a smooth natural delivery without the need for epidural!!!! Let's aim for that, of cause not forgetting obedience and cooperation from me...kekeke :)

Current Mood: Active

No comments: