: I Have Arrived! Yo hoo! :

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Am I too small?

This morning, Mummy and Daddy brought me to see Dr Woody..As usual, I dun find them quite happy with the check up as Dr Woody is always very quick with his scan (about 2 mins). Mummy and Daddy couldn't see much of me. Daddy was commenting that he could even memorise what Dr Woody would say for every visit as it is repetitive. "This is baby's head, baby's heartbeat, baby's tummy, okie everything is fine, see you 4 weeks from now. Remember to eat your vitamins k!" That's all.

Mummy asked about my current weight. I am 786g at 24 weeks and 5 days. Is that too light? Dr Woody assured Mummy that my weight is normal and my test results from the detailed scan were positive and good. Mummy is so thankful to God and 外婆 as they have both been taking care of me so well that I am so healthy and strong. Must be the tonic and bird nest that 外婆 has been feeding me all these while. Thanks 外婆!

15 more weeks to go. I can't wait to see Mummy and Daddy!!!

No comments: