: I Have Arrived! Yo hoo! :

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ah Yi is giving me a gift!

Ah Yi told mummy that she is getting me a gift. Guess what, a camera! Hmmm, doesn't make sense right? How would I be able to use a camera? Well, actually, the camera is a blessing from Ah Yi to Mummy and Daddy so that they can take beautiful shots of me on the spot. Ah Yi told Mummy to choose any camera she likes, Mummy is so thrilled and thankful, including Daddy cause God answered their prayers. Our camera just turned faulty and Mummy and Daddy were hesitating to buy new one as they do not have excess money at the moment to do so. They were putting this idea on hold and thought of borrowing from ppl. Well, God is gracious and provided for us so much. Hee Hee, I can't wait to make my first cutie pose for Mummy and Daddy. hahaha..

Thanks Ah Yi for this wonderful gift!

Current mood: Excited

No comments: