: I Have Arrived! Yo hoo! :

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Latest Weight!

I was 1.3kg at 28 Weeks. This is my 30th week and I can't wait to see the world, my Mummy and Daddy. Heard that Mummy and Daddy had done up my room and I am sure it is beautiful and condusive for me! Mummy also gained tremendous weight from 51.3kg to 61.3kg. Mummy must be feeling extremely uncomfortable as I can hear her groaning with discomfort due to the frequent Braxton Hicks contraction and also due to me. As this is the third trimester, I am growing very fast, so Mummy's tummy is expanding fast and already fully stretched. I wonder how much more can it expand? I overheard Mummy telling Daddy that her tummy is like a balloon, could explode anytime but as long as I am growing well and healthily, Mummy dun mind the discomfort.

Daddy has been talking and playing with me quite often. Hope he does it everyday as I longed to play with him. You know lah, Daddy is a very very busy man.

The space in the womb is rather limited. Thus, I kicked a lot and really hard causing sudden pain in Mummy. Sometimes, Mummy can really see my fingers or some parts of my body protuding out from her tummy. It was really a hilarious sight. Even Daddy is amazed and often lectured me to be good and not be too vigourous with my kicks.

Sorry! I just love to play and this limited space is retricting my movements! Going to see Dr A again next week and I wonder what will be my new weight again? To be updated!

Current mood: Hyperactive

No comments: