: I Have Arrived! Yo hoo! :

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

My Favourite hobby

Everyday, without fail, when Mummy is awake, she would pray in the morning with me to God and ask Him to bless my health and my development. She would teach me the ways of God and her expectation of me as her child. *Piss Piss* But I was hardly awake. Haha cause I am only active at night. So praying in the morning was my daily routine that I must try to follow. Next, I love to kick Mummy when I am hungry, at night and when Daddy is back. Hey, I am not cruel, I am very gentle with my kicks.

At night, I love to exercise despite Mummy and Daddy blessing my sleep. I could hear them lecturing me for not sleeping at the correct timing. Sigh. I couldn't differentiate day and night as everything is pitch dark here. Give me some time!

So to make Mummy and Daddy happy, I would pretend to be very quiet for about an hour, giving them false thoughts that I am obedient, then I make my moves again....! Haha. How would Mummy know as she is fast asleep? *Chuckle* What mischief I am always up to. Ha Ha.

Since space is so limited here, I shall do more stunts when I am out into the world. So stay tune and wait for me!!!!

Current Mood: Mischievous

No comments: