: I Have Arrived! Yo hoo! :

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

My New Clothes!

Mummy and Daddy are the best! Mummy managed to find good deals on BabyMall. She joined in the bulk purchase for baby clothes by one forummer who has discounts at BabyMall and Mummy just can't stop spreeing at the website. Ha ha. After consulting Daddy on the items to purchase, these are the new clothes I would be getting next week! Yipee! Do I look pretty in these? Most importantly, they are cheaper than the ones in Singapore.

1) 2 Long sleeves Body suit (0-3mths)




2) 5 pack sleeveless body suit (For 3 to 6 months)




3)Swim wear (blue, 6 mths)
Daddy can't wait to bring me for a dip in the swimming pool!




4) 12 pack washclothes




5)My first Christmas bodysuit (Red)



6) I love Daddy Bib (3 in a pack)




That's so much for now. Cause Daddy's cousins will be passing him some hand me downs clothes so Mummy and Daddy can save quite a bit of money to buy other more important things. I feel so fortunate! Thanks Mummy and Daddy! I love you!


Current Mood: Excited

No comments: