: I Have Arrived! Yo hoo! :

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Prayer for me!

Mummy just posted some of my prayer requests in her Blog. Do keep me in your prayers. I will babble my prayers for all of you too to God in my cozy womb. Yup, I am now growing bigger by a few cm each day. This coming Sat, I should be able to see Mummy and Daddy and Dr Adrian. Hopefully, Dr Adrian will not rush in the scan so that I can see my parents clearly. Everytime, before I could blink my eyes, my parents are gone. Dr Adrian, be patient k, I promise I will not waste lots of your precious time. I will be good so keep your scan slow!

Good news, I have passed the 2nd Trimester and now in my 6 weeks. Four more months to go and I will be out to see all of you. Can't wait. I also notice that I am less active now as I grow bigger each day. I couldn't explain why and Mummy is sad that I do not respond to her much. Well Mummy, I am a gentle baby. Movements and kicks will only be felt more when you are hungry as I can't wait to savour the food you are going to feed me! It gives me energy and strength for the day. Mummy, you must also understand that I have lesser space to move now so it can be quite uncomfortable. Give me time. More will come in the 3rd trimester and I gurantee you that you will be screaming for me to stop adding pressure and pains in your tummy..haha But Mummy and Daddy, I love you both lots! Read more story books for me k Daddy! I miss your voice!!!!

Current mood: Sleepy

No comments: